Electric Chain Hoist , Spreader Beams & Crane Systems - Overhead Lifting Equipment
overhead lifting hoists,
slings, equipment & cranes
Handling Services offers a variety of
lifting hoists, slings, equipment for
industrial, commercial and institutional use. From
Industrial Work Area Cranes to Electric Chain Hoist to Heavy Duty Lifting
ADJUSTABLE SPREADER BEAMS
- Safely pick up uneven loads and keep them level.
- Spread can range from 8" to 72" in 4" increments.
- Center clevis can be adjusted in 4" increments.
- Clevis slides between two 5" channels.
- Blue in color.
CM LODESTAR ELECTRIC CHAIN HOIST
service in plating
mills, and inverted
- Dual braking
system provides the
safety equivalent to
high volume crane
the hoist remains in
makes the LodeStar
to install &
STAND-ALONE WORK AREA OVERHEAD CRANE SYSTEM
- This free-standing overhead crane system reduces injuries and
fatigue while increasing productivity with less effort.
- With a 100:1 productivity ratio an operator can start
a 500 pound load moving with 5 pounds of force.
- Each system includes a bridge, end trucks,
hoist-trolley, festoon system for bridge and trolley,
runway columns, girders, headers, splices, clamps,
hangers, end stops, safety yellow paint and floor anchors.
- Pre-engineered design makes ordering easy, deliveries
fast and installation quick and hassle-free.
- All bolted construction and modular design makes it
easy to add sections or to disassemble and relocate.
- Hoist packages available.
- Several additional bridge lengths and runway lengths
- Ceiling-mounted work area cranes and monorails also
More Overhead Lifting Equipment
(If you do not see what you are looking for please call (888) 376-5020)
Advanced Handling Services
Terms and Conditions
All Content Copyright © 1986 - 2014
Overhead Lifting Equipment Page.